Thursday 26 December 2013

Restoran Cina Muslim Mohd Chan Abdullah

Calling all fans of Chinese foods that would want to have Halal and authentic Chinese Cuisine!

I am, myself, a fan of Chinese food, and the fact that I am a Muslim, it is quite hard for me to get authentic Chinese food that is Halal. However, Restoran Cina Muslim Mohd Chan Abdullah solves it all.

Source: Google Image

This shop is located in Dataran Glomac, Kelana Jaya. I have always had this feeling of serenity whenever I come here, all those memories I had back then.

So.. me and my friends recently dined in there for lunch on Friday. Since the lunch time on Friday is quite long due to Friday Prayer, so we can go out for food-hunting!

From UNITAR International University, the restaurant is located at a walking distance make it convenient for us to go there. 

My personal favourite will always be their Hokkien Yee Mee, which is yee mee served with dark soy sauce and topped with vegetable and fried wonton, garnished with chopped spring onions and crispy fried onions, and lastly with your preferred chicken: bbq/roasted. I usually will accompany this dish with Chicken Dim Sum -- which is 3 pieces per set. The Dim Sum is tasty and I really love the texture.

Hokkien Yee Mee with BBQ Chicken, RM5.50 and Chicken Dim Sum, RM3.90

For those who prefer to eat rice during lunch, you can also try their signature dish, Nasi Ayam Mohd Chan. However, the portion is quite small and there is nothing special about it though -- told by a friend who ordered this.

Nasi Ayam Mohd Chan, RM5.50

So for those who are interested, the address:

Restoran Mohd Chan Abdullah
B-G-06, Jalan SS6/20,
Dataran Glomac,
Kelana Jaya,
47301, Petaling Jaya.

+6 017 882 8861

No comments:

Post a Comment